.
Ella James Rendleman
.
Ella was my favorite from the very start and its fitting I went back to it. I always do that. You would think that I would learn to go with my gut but it wouldn't be like me if I were able to make a decision easily. I can't even decide what I want for dinner! Much less, naming a person! This has been the biggest decision of my life! Good thing I had all these months to make it. It helps that Drew likes it a lot. He wasn't sold on the "James" as the middle name at first because it is so masculine but the more we talked about it the more it grew on him. Plus, it has special meaning. SO, there ya have it! Ella James!
BEAUTIFUL name Laine! I love it!!! I'm super excited for yall... little girls are SO much fun!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it Laine!!
ReplyDeletelove, love, love her name!
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought we were going to be the three muskateers, LOL, jk. I love it : )
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet this little lady.
Good seeing you the other night.