So "baby girl" (since we STILL do not have a name finalized) is 14 inches long from head to toe this week. I busted out the tape measure at home last night and that is really long! Her "crown to rump" measurement is somewhere around 9 inches and she is weighing in at close to 2lbs.! She is almost fully developed now with only fat to pack on and lungs to more fully develop. Her skin has been almost clear and see through until now when her capillaries are forming under there turning her skin to the normal pink color. She is moving like crazy these days and I find myself just staring at my belly watching her do her dance.
My brother was SO sweet to take some preggers pics of us on the beach while we were there. (with his new camera of which I am extremely jealous) I will post more later because he has only sent me 4 so far but we got some of the best pictures of us to date. I like these way better then the professional ones we had taken for our engagement...And that says a lot being that I am a casual 40lbs. heavier now then I was then! lol! Here are a few.....
Notice my new wedding band in that last picture?! My grandmother Nancy is letting me wear my grandfathers wedding band while I am pregnant and too swollen for my rings. I think that it is really cool and special that she is letting me borrow it. It really means a lot to me. I'll let you all in on a little secret.....the baby's middle name is going to be James after my grandfather Jim and my great uncle, Uncle Bob. Thanks Nancy! I love you!
I love this blog laine.. i got kind of choked up!
ReplyDeleteHey! Love the pics, is Seaton taking up photography!?!? I'm jealous of the camera too! We missed you this past weekend (well Friday). The rest of the time I just missed home LOL! Looking forward to the third and final trimester. Drew told me what the name you're thinking of and I think its beautiful. I really like "James". See you soon. Love Yanni!
ReplyDelete