Tuesday, October 20, 2009

FULL TERM!

As of Tuesday I hit the full term mark!! (37 weeks) It's the last milestone of the pregnancy to reach so I guess you can say we are there! Any day now Miss Ella James will be joining us! Ready doesn't even explain how I feel at this point. I am just done! We go to the doctor on Tuesday to have an ultrasound which will determine Ella's weight and help us decide if we are having a c-section or being induced. Either way it will likely happen a week from Tuesday (November 3rd) or in the few days following that depending on how crowded the hospital is. I was a little bummed leaving the Dr yesterday because I thought that we would be having her next week but unless she decides to come on her own before then it will be a week from Tuesday. As Mom says, "you can do anything for a week". So that's the attitude I am trying to have. I will keep you all posted and certainly let you know if something happens sooner!

1 comment:

  1. congrats laine!! can't wait to see pictures!
    ps Im jealous...im done too!

    ReplyDelete