Where to start.....Well, Laine's belly is getting huge! Apparently the baby has finished developing most of everything (except her lungs I think) so the rest of the pregnancy will be her putting on lbs and filling out that little body of hers. Her little face now looks like what she is going to when she is born...Crazy huh. Here is a picture of that belly I was talking about....
"Whaaa"!Ha just kidding mommy you're beautiful! To her credit this is right after a big dinner with her girlfriends. Everyone needs to give her props for sticking to her new diet, she is doing awesome...We were just talking the other day about when we visited the doctor to hear the heart beat before we went out of town when we were only like 10 weeks along...I can't believe time has gone by so quickly and this little girl is going to be here before we know it! Laine was really pushing to get one of these 3D ultrasounds done but I think I have talked her out of it...If anyone has any experience with these feel free to pass on your recommendations. This blog thing is tough by the way....so this might be the one and only from pops...for this baby at least...
The nursery has now turned into our official dog fighting arena...Ha just kidding but it is Bentley and Lexi's new favorite place to play/wrestle. It has the most carpeted open space in the house so they can go wild on it and not slide all over the place like they do on the hardwoods...I got 5 on Lexi by the way...
I am the referee...
We are going to the beach for an entire week tomorrow and we can not wait! The Trotters are a lot of fun and it is going to be so nice to take a break from things and kick back and enjoy the water and beach. And many thanks to B and E for taking the dogs this week....they love comin to your house where the treats are endless.
I hope you have enjoyed my first blog. Much love to all!
-Drew
GREAT job Drew! Yeah... I only got Richmond to do it twice, and one of those was an update of the labor/hospital when I just couldn't do it.
ReplyDeleteAs far as the 3D... I did it, but I don't think I'll do it again. It's pricey and you're not guaranteed that you're going to see anything. So unless she's completely cooperative, you're just going to get a few good shots here and there. That's my 2 cents.
Drewbug you are an awesome blogger! I LOVE this blog! You did a great job! Doobug's belly is BEAUTIFUL, how lucky is she to not have any stretch marks on that belly! She is absolutely beautiful! I am looking forward to many play dates with your little one and my soon to be niece or nephew, woo hoo! Have fun at the beach!
ReplyDeleteHa! Love the "daddy blog" Drew, that is so cute! I really think you're going to be an awesome dad : )
ReplyDeleteLittle peanut is a lucky girl.
Way to go Lainer-poo poo poo for stickin to your diet. When do I get to go to one of these so called "girlfriend dinners"...hmmmmm? JK. Hope you're having so much fun at the beach (I'm jealous), we missed you guys at Lake Wileypalooza. Talk to you soon. Love Yanni