
Let me preface this story by saying that Drew is very excited we are having a girl.....BUT he says that the moment we found out that it was a girl he knew what he was in for! He was right.....I have been SHOPPING like crazy. All "great deals" I tell him, but still. I bought 8 dresses for next summer that all have their own matching bloomers! AHHHH!!!! I have decided that it's my favorite thing in the world....Outfits with matching bloomers! I know what you are all thinking, "You are going to get so many clothes at your baby showers" but those are usually all newborn or 3-6 months outfits which will be winter clothes. What I am buying is 6-9 months things for next summer. The day after we found out I called my mom to tell her that I had been shopping and she told me that she had been shopping for herself but when she passed the infants section she put back what she had for herself and bought the baby clothes instead. :) As soon as I got off the phone with her I walked inside and had a message from my mother in-law saying that she had been shopping too!!!! Needless to say, we are not excited at all!
The Dr's have flip-flopped my dad's treatment. He is having surgery tomorrow!! He will then have chemo and radiation "if needed" later on. This is great news! Our hopes are that surgery goes as planned tomorrow and that he has a speedy recovery. Please keep him in your prayers!
Much Love,
Laine
I couldn't hear her heartbeat, it didn't work for me : ( Sounds like you are stocking up there sister...little miss Rendy is going to be set! I can't wait to see all the dresses and matching bloomers, that is to cute! Glad to hear everything is better for your dad, I will definitely keep him in my prayers. Oh..and, love the 'do. I know...its like a religion : ) Love Yanni
ReplyDeleteThanks Yanster! Was your volume on?! :) hehe jk. But it is working for me! xoxo, Laine
ReplyDeleteLaine you look great! Charlie and I will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers. I love reading your blog, I give Charlie all the updates ;).
ReplyDeleteYou are looking like a hot mama in your picture. I cannot wait to get baby girl clothes for you! hehe.
ReplyDelete