So here is the first belly pic. Its a
comin....and a
goin! It has been coming and going for the last few weeks. It just depends on how much I'm eating and if I'm able to use the bathroom that WEEK....seriously!! Constipation is NOT my friend. Anyway, I am expanding in all directions. My Doctor, Dr. Cousins (or "
Cuzz" as Drew calls her to her face these days!) says it is just fine. I was pregnant for 2 1/2 months, then depressed for 2 months and now I have been pregnant for going on 4 months so it's expected that I have gained a
lil more weight in the first 16 weeks then most women do. Not to mention that I was not eating at all right before the wedding! So I'm just going to enjoy this time, embrace my new curves and work like hell to get them off after the baby comes. Sorry I didn't look cute for the pic. We had been around the house all night doing housework and I wasn't about to put on make-up and a cute outfit for the camera. That rarely happens these days! :) We are off to the beach for Memorial weekend!
yay!
Happy 21st Birthday Brother!!! I love you!!

Love to all,
Laine
love the belly pic!!! you are so adorable!!
ReplyDelete